Words cannot describe the beauty & features of this lakefront home. Resting on a large pie-shape, maintenance free lawn, this 1-3/4 story, 3 BR year round home presents breathtaking views of the lake. The exterior of the home is also maintenance free with cedar shakes & aluminum soffit, facia & eavestroughs.
Every consideration was taken to provide the utmost comfort from the well-appointed kitchen with propane cook top; separate dining area; cozy sitting area with office space upstairs; fireplace in living room; brightly lit sun room & screen porch to escape the elements. Enjoy the sun or hot tub on the enormous deck. The home has been tastefully decorated blending the old Victoria Beach charm with the new look. Bathrooms include a 3 pc. ensuite with walk in shower and double vanity off the MBR, 2 pc. bath with double vanity off the large foyer & 4 pc. bath with glass top vanity & claw tub upstairs. All toilets are low flush. There is also an outdoor shower to rinse off after a day on the beach. All bedrooms are large. The master bedroom features built in cabinets and double closets. The other bedrooms have plenty of closet space as well.
Outbuildings include a cute guest house with old Victorian style windows and a Murphy bed, workshop with firewood storage on the other side & garden shed. There is even a boardwalk leading from the house to the beach and patio.
Capture the sunset from almost anywhere in the home or out. SF does not include screen porch & is approximate with +/- for jogs. This is a must see to appreciate everything this wonderful home offers.
- Age: 1992
- Lot size: pie shape 75.21 (lake) x 203.27(side) x 61.35 (road) x 175.91 (side)
- Taxes: $5,904.09 (2018)
- Heating, cooling, electrical: forced air furnace; 200 amp. service; ceiling fans; certified fireplace
- Sewer & water: shared well with neighbour; 1500 gal. concrete holding tank; separate grey water; 40 gal. HWT
- Foundation: concrete strip footing with concrete walls
- Exterior: 2x6 construction; cedar shakes (metal roof over screen porch); cedar walls; aluminum soffit, facia & eavestroughs; windows are a combination of triple pane wood & low e argon filled vinyl; exterior doors are steel; patio doors are vinyl. Some windows and doors have built-in blinds
- ceilings are vaulted in living dining, sun room & sitting area upstairs with cedar; T&G pine in foyer, kitchen, ensuite & 2 pc. bath (painted in kitchen & ensuite); drywall in MBR, laundry room & bedrooms upstairs
- walls are a combination of drywall and wainscotting (T&G pine painted)
- flooring is pine hardwood except for the bathrooms & laundry room which are tile
- Screen porch: 12x14 (not included in living space)
- Guest house: 12x10 (not insulated) has old Victoria Beach style windows, spruce ceiling & cedar walls, spruce floor (painted).
- Workshop/firewood storage: 15x5
- Deck (cedar) 28x15
- Patio (cedar) 17x15
- Living space:
- Main: 2251 SF
- living room: 19.07x16.05
- dining room: 13.01x12.05
- kitchen: 10.03x14.10
- sun room: 13.10x11.04
- MBR: 12.11x15.02
- 3 pc. ensuite: 8.11x6.10
- 2 pc. bath: 8.11x4.11
- laundry room: 8.03x6.10
- sitting area: 9.08x13.01
- office: 10.06x8.11
- BR2: 10.4x15.6
- BR3: 10.4x15.6
- 4 pc. bath: 11.09x4.11
Back to list