Would you like to experience the WOW factor.
Look no more! This gorgeous year round residence, located in Lakeshore Heights in the east beaches area, features an enormous yard filled with flower beds, spacious workshop or garage for your toys, three additional sheds (one of which could easily be converted to a guest house for those days when you have sleep-overs.
A fantastic screen porch and deck large enough to entertain your guests complete the outdoor features. Inside this two bedroom year round home, you'll find a spacious entrance way leading into the open area living space with plentiful custom built pine cabinets with hood fan and track lighting in the kitchen.
Skylights in the vaulted ceiling in the living and kitchen area offer loads of natural light. The structure of the home has capabilities to convert the second bedroom into two. Heating is baseboard and propane stove. And if that's not enough..it's just one block away from the lake. Surveyor certificate is available. If you would like to view this wonderful piece of real estate, please contact us for an appointment.
- age: 1980 (addition built in 1993)
- lot size: 90 (front) x 154.83 x 14.8 x 68.08+22.71 (back)
- taxes: $1,176.47 (2018)
- foundation: post and pad foundation skirted with 2x6 walls
- sewer & water: 1000 gal. fiberglass holding tank with separate grey water pit (has capabilities to hook to holding tank; 180' deep well;
- heating, cooling & electrical: baseboard heating throughout with a propane stove in the living area; crawl space heat is thermostatically controlled; ceiling fans in the living area and MBR; 12000 BTU wall a/c in the living area; 200 amp. service with 60 amp sub panel in garage that could be converted to 100 amp & 30 amp CCT for motor home; smoke alarms throughout
- exterior: walls are half log siding in the front, wood siding on the sides and chalet board on the back addition; shingles on house, workshop & shed are approximately 5 yrs. old.
- windows: entrance way are vinyl dual pane, all others are wood dual pane
- interior: walls are a combination of pine and paneling; ceilings are pine; flooring is a combination of carpet and vinyl with indoor/outdoor flooring in the screen porch; walls, floors & attic are insulated
- screen porch: 10x32
- workshop: 16x16 with concrete floor
- 3 sheds: 1-6x8; 2-6x6; 3-8x14pressure treated deck
- living space: 1064 SF (does not include screen porch)
- living room: 12x19
- front entrance: 7.6x11.4
- kitchen: 11.6x184 pc.
- bath: 5.4x10 (with 1 pc. tub surround and water efficient toilet
- MBR: 9.8x13.5
- BR: 9x15.6
- laundry/utility room: 8.11x7.10
Back to list