Year Round Home in Victoria Bay Estates, Manitoba
Victoria Bay Estates - Hillside Beach. This gorgeous home, located in a gated community, rests on a double lot & has an outstanding panoramic view of the canal, which leads to Lake Winnipeg.
Outside you'll find a 24x12 deck in the back which, in the summer, is covered with a custom built gazebo; a 14x55 deck in the front; a manicured lawn with an assortment of trees & a 32' dock. The canal borders on 2 sides of the property allowing view of sunrises & sunsets. The double attached garage has enough space for a vehicle & all the toys.
Step inside to an open concept living/dining area & kitchen with soaring pine ceilings with windows that span the width of the living room providing a fantastic view and loads of natural light. The kitchen features oak cabinets with arborite counters and all types of unique cabinet features and a large island allowing one to prepare meals while visiting with guests. Fire up the woodstove for those cooler days when furnace heat would be too much. Most of the lighting in this area is Tiffany style glass lamp shades.
From the living area enter the sun room, which has windows all around and a patio door leading to the enormous deck on the front of the house. You'll want to curl up with a good book on gloomy days.
Take a left from the kitchen to the three bedrooms; a 4 pc. bath & a 4 pc. ensuite (both with 1 pc. tub surround & glass doors). Patio doors from the primary bedroom also lead to the front deck. All bedrooms have mirror bypass closet doors.
This is a bare land condo corporation and the sale of the listed property is subject to the laws as set out in the Condominium Act and its Regulations.
There are too many features to mention. Most contents, except for personal items, are included. Please call for more info.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL TOUR!
- Age: 2005
- Lot size: 81.93(road side)x146.45(canal side)x283.22(canal side)x165.20(neighbour side)(double lot on one title)
- Taxes: $3415.35 (2021)
- Annual condo fees: $600/yr.;1.2195% per unit (2 units) interest in the common expenses
- Sewer & water: 1500 gal. concrete holding tank, no grey water; seasonal community water & 1500 cistern; 60 gal. HWT
- Heating, cooling & electrical: F/A electric furnace; professionally installed, WETT certified wood stove; ceiling fans throughout; 200 amp. service; utility room is washer & dryer ready except for venting for dryer
- Foundation: 3' pony wall on concrete slab (insulated & heated)
- Exterior: asphalt shingles (2005); aluminum soffit, facia & eavestroughs; vinyl siding; windows are dual pane low E argon filled; 3 garden doors
- Interior: flooring is laminate throughout except for vinyl in baths & utility room & carpet in MBR; ceilings are pine (vaulted in living area) except for baths & utility room; walls are drywall throughout.
- Double attached garage: 24x30
- Decks: 28x55 & 24x12
- Living space: 1616 SF
- living room: 23.02x14.11
- dining room: 14.04x10.01
- kitchen: 11.05x12.1
- sun room: 9.07x14
- primary bedroom: 12.04x11.03
- BR: 10x9.06
- BR: 10x9.06
- 4 pc. en suite: 9.08x5.01
- 4 pc. bath: 6.07x7.01
- utility room: 6.06x9.07
Back to list