Everything you could ask for you will find in this 3 BR year round home and absolutely nothing has to be done to make your new home complete. The kitchen is equipped with Melamine cabinets with self-closing drawers; pantry; cast iron sink; quartz counters and high end appliances. The “retro look” table & chairs offer a flash to the past yet a cozy dining experience. In the living room you’ll find an electric fireplace to add to the coziness. With the roof over the deck you can sit outside and watch the birds or take cover from the elements in the sun room. The exterior features Canexl siding with a 25 yr. warranty and a finish baked on that guarantees it will not require painting for 15 yrs. The shingles were installed in 2009 and have a 35 yr warranty. All soffits, facia and eaves troughs, with gutter guard, are aluminum. The deck is cedar and the overhang is tongue & groove pine. The ICF grade beam foundation (32-inches high) sits on a 30-inch wide by 12-inch thick perimeter footing. The ICF is house wrapped and covered with Hardee board siding on the exterior. This home is move in ready with all contents included. Come for a drive and see for yourself!
- Age: 2009
- Lot size: 100x130
- Taxes: $2,400 (2018)
- Sewer & water: well 183' deep, 50 gal. HWT installed in 2010, 1650 concrete holding tank
- Electrical: 200 amp; ceiling fans in all rooms; baseboard heating; cable hookup ready; heat recovery ventilator
- Foundation: ICF grade beam (32" high) on a 30" wide x 12" thick perimeter footing. The foundation is wrapped with a PVC dimple wrap on three (3) sides of the cottage (the East Street side has no dimple wrap because the terrain is downhill). There is a 3-inch diameter continuous weeping tile around three sides of the cottage.
- Exterior: 2x6 construction; blown in insulation (R50) in attic and R20 in walls; Canexl siding; aluminum soffits, facia & eavestroughs with gutter guard.
- Interior: vinyl sheet flooring in laundry and bathrooms, vinyl plank flooring elsewhere; pine walls and ceiling in sun room, drywall walls and 9’ ceiling elsewhere. Solid core doors.
- Windows:dual pane
- Deck 10x24
- 8x12 shed
- Living space: 1609 SF
- Kitchen: 20.05x13
- MBR: 10x14.11
- BR2: 12x9
- BR3: 13x9
- 4 pc bath: 11.03x8.04 with double vanity, tile backsplash & 1 pc. tub surround
- 2 pc. ensuite: 8.02x4.09
- Laundry: 6.11x11.07 has access to crawl space & attic
- Sunroom: 21.06x10.08
Back to list